About Scaling Point
While most businesses have viable products and services to sell, most don’t have enough pipeline, customers or revenue to sustain steady growth and achieve escape velocity.
Some “ADD” and experimentation is required when you start a business, but it will stunt your growth (or stop it completely) if you continue trying to sell every possible customer, communicate all your features and keep adding new marketing and sales tactics each week.
What works to get your startup going is almost the opposite of what is needed to scale and grow faster.
Scaling Point helps early-stage CEOs and founders who want to grow a substantial and valuable business. We offer a proven consulting program designed to facilitate maximum growth quickly for companies with $500,000 to $10 million in revenues.
We help to immediately execute better in these ways:
- Improve your Go-To-Market execution in marketing and sales
- Craft simpler and stronger messaging that converts
- Create a scalable growth plan that you can execute with confidence
About Greg Head, Scaling Point Founder
During 30 years in the software and technology business, nothing has been more rewarding to me than creating companies with big and meaningful impact in the world and working with great people.
I was fortunate to be part of the startup and growth stages of three great companies that have since created over $1 billion in total revenue in the CRM software industry:
- As an early employee at ACT!, the best selling Windows contact manager in the ’90s, used by 4 million salespeople.
- As a co-founder of SalesLogix, the first mid-market CRM software, which went public in 1999 and was bought by Sage plc (LON: SGE) in 2001 for $300 million.
- As Chief Marketing Officer at Infusionsoft where we saw growth soar from $15 million to $100 million.
I’ve advised hundreds of startup founders and small business owners as a strategy consultant or advisor, helping them find their Scaling Point and solve specific growth challenges.