We offer two structured consulting programs that will find your company’s unique leverage point to accelerate your growth:
- Scaling Point Foundations is for startups with $100,000-$500,000 in revenue. You’ll create more clarity about the business you’re really in, the best customers you should serve, and how to get from where you are to the next level of growth.
- Scaling Point Leverage is for growth companies with $500,000 to $5 million in revenue. You’ll create crystal clarity about your business and growth strategy, find the major lever that will multiply your growth, and align your entire team around the strategy to accomplish your big vision.
Each program includes 1-1 preparation meetings or calls, a full-day onsite Scaling Point workshop with you and your team, and ongoing meetings to bring your Scaling Point to life inside your company to meet your specific goals.
What You’ll Get
After finding and implementing your Scaling Point, you’ll see these results quickly:
- Clearer messaging that everyone in your company (and customers) will align with
- A clear company story that attracts the right employees
- Improved conversion in marketing and sales
- More impact from your marketing, sales and product investments
- More customers who are happier, stay longer and buy more
- More confidence and clarity in growth strategy and business plan
- Stronger investor pitch to attract the right investors
Who It’s For:
- Ambitious founders, owners, CEOs of growth businesses with revenues between $500,000 and $5 million
- A-player leaders who are industry experts and deeply understand their own businesses
- Software, services or other scalable businesses that can grow to have a national or global impact
- Some outside investor funding is common but not a requirement
Who It’s Not For:
- Startup founders who have little or no customers, revenue or employees
- Companies that don’t have marketing, sales and product execution capability yet
- Pre-product startups that are looking for a problem to solve
- Larger and more complex companies with many VPs, investors, and employees
To find out if a Scaling Point program the solution to your biggest challenge, let’s have a frank conversation about your current situation and your business vision. I’ll let you know how I can help.